Tasks of a nursing assistant.
As a nursing assistant at Paritätische Altenhilfe, you will support our qualified nursing personnel in their daily work. You will bed and position the residents according to their individual care plan and dress and undress them. Taking into account how active the residents are, you will carry out daily basic care, including preparatory and follow-up work.
- Motivate and mobilise the residents in accordance with the care plan.
- Helping to carry out treatment care according to the doctor's orders
- Serving food and drinks to the residents
- Serving meals and drinks to residents in need of assistance and cleaning up after the meal is finished
- Preparing and administering feeding tubes, providing snacks between meals
- Observing and recognising the condition and changes in the behaviour and condition of residents and passing on observations in written or verbal form to the nursing staff.
- Documentation of the care measures that were performed
- Informing the residents about nursing measures
- Promoting contacts and mutual help between residents
- Motivating residents to participate in events and therapeutic offers
- Helping to initiate immediate measures in the event of illness and emergencies.
Passing on comprehensive information to personnel and superiors, obtaining missing information and active participation in meetings and events round off your varied field of activity.