Trainee as a nursing care specialist
For our team at St. Franziskus in a central location in Pfaffenhofen, we are looking for full-time nursing trainees.
- Parity Care for the Elderly
- Service to people
We offer you.
- Appreciative corporate culture
- Occupational health management
- Interesting work in a committed team
- Reliable duty roster
- Modern care facility with very good equipment
- A wide range of further and advanced training opportunities during and after your apprenticeship
- Attractive remuneration according to current company agreement with extensive social benefits and supplementary pension scheme
- Practical guidance and support in your training by an experienced practical instructor
You either have a secondary school leaving certificate or an educational qualification recognised as equivalent or a secondary general school leaving certificate and at least two years of successfully completed vocational training or permission to hold the professional title of nursing specialist assistant.
Ability to work under pressure and in a team
You must also be at least 17 years old and be able to prove that you are fit for this training. This includes physical and mental resilience. Ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility, reliability and technical understanding are also required.
- Enjoy working with older people and people in need of care
Gemeinnützige Paritätische Altenhilfe St. Franziskus GmbH
Ingolstädter Str. 28
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Paritätische Altenhilfe Bavaria
The Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband Landesverband Bayern e.V. is an umbrella organisation of independent welfare organisations in Bavaria. We are guided by the principles of openness, diversity and tolerance. We see ourselves both as a socio-political lobbyist and as a service provider for our more than 800 member organisations.