Nursing specialist full-time or part-time
For our senior citizens' and nursing home St. Franziskus in a central location of Pfaffenhofen, we are looking for a full-time or part-time nursing specialist to strengthen our team as soon as possible, preferably also as a permanent night watch.
- Care documentation
- Implementation of all expert and nursing standards
Nursing and care
Ensuring high-quality, respectful, individual care and support for our residents, taking into account contemporary care methods and our care mission statement.
We offer you.
- Appreciative corporate culture
- Appropriate training period
- Interesting work in a committed team
- Modern care facility with very good equipment
- Occupational health management
- Reliable duty roster
- Wide range of training and further education opportunities
- Attractive remuneration according to current company agreement with extensive social benefits and supplementary pension scheme
- A completed training as a health and nursing care worker, nurse or geriatric nurse.
- As a foreign applicant, you have German recognition for your training. If you do not yet have this, we are happy to support you.
- Enjoy working with older people and people in need of care
Gemeinnützige Paritätische Altenhilfe St. Franziskus GmbH
Ingolstädter Str. 28
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Paritätische Altenhilfe Bavaria
The Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband Landesverband Bayern e.V. is an umbrella organisation of independent welfare organisations in Bavaria. We are guided by the principles of openness, diversity and tolerance. We see ourselves both as a socio-political lobbyist and as a service provider for our more than 800 member organisations.