Nursing (specialist) assistants
The Gemeinnützige Paritätische Altenhilfe GmbH Nordbayern is a subsidiary of the Bavarian state association and provides inpatient residential, nursing and care services for 60 nursing places with nursing degrees 2 to 5 at the Haus in der Au in Creußen. Ten of these places are in an open dementia area.
- Parity care
- Service to people
We offer you.
- Full- or part-time employment
- Individual and thorough induction
- Internal and external training and further education opportunities
- Performance-related remuneration
- Secure job
- Voluntary social benefits
- Health promotion
- Good workplace climate
- Pleasure in dealing with older people
- Empathy for the situation of older people
- Sense of responsibility and commitment
- Independent, reliable and responsible work
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Training as a nursing specialist assistant is an advantage
Gemeinnützige Paritätische Altenhilfe GmbH
Haus in der Au
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Paritätische Altenhilfe Bavaria
The Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband Landesverband Bayern e.V. is an umbrella organisation of independent welfare organisations in Bavaria. We are guided by the principles of openness, diversity and tolerance. We see ourselves both as a socio-political lobbyist and as a service provider for our more than 800 member organisations.