Nursing professionals (m/f/d)
For our team at Haus am Rosepark in Bayreuth, we are looking for full-time and part-time nursing professionals with completed training or German recognition as soon as possible.
Respectful and individual care
Care of our residents taking into account current care methods and the parity care model
- Care documentation
- Implementation of the expert standards
We offer you.
- Interesting work in a committed team
- Remuneration according to current company agreement
- Extensive further training offers
- Company pension scheme
- Company events for appreciation and motivation
- Attractive uniforms
- A completed training as a health and nursing care worker, nurse or geriatric nurse.
- As a foreign applicant you have the German recognition for your training
Gemeinnützige Paritätische Altenhilfe GmbH
Haus am Rosepark
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Paritätische Altenhilfe Bavaria
The Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband Landesverband Bayern e.V. is an umbrella organisation of independent welfare organisations in Bavaria. We are guided by the principles of openness, diversity and tolerance. We see ourselves both as a socio-political lobbyist and as a service provider for our more than 800 member organisations.