Nursing assistant (f/m/d)
For our nursing and senior citizens' centre Haus am Wiesenweg in Pullach, we are looking for a part-time or full-time nursing specialist to strengthen our team as soon as possible.
- Care documentation (digital in DAN software)
- Implementation of all expert and nursing standards
Nursing and care
Ensuring high-quality, respectful, individual care and support for our residents, taking into account the latest care methods and our care mission statement.
We offer you.
- Interesting work in a committed team
- Wide range of training and further education opportunities
- Performance-oriented and fair remuneration
- An appreciative corporate culture
- A future-proof job in the social economy
- Remuneration according to the current company agreement with extensive social benefits and supplementary pension scheme
A completed training
as a health and nursing care worker, nurse or geriatric nurse
Recognition for your training
As a foreign applicant, you have German recognition for your training
Gemeinnützige Paritätische Altenhilfe GmbH Pullach
Haus am Wiesenweg
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Paritätische Altenhilfe Bavaria
The Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband Landesverband Bayern e.V. is an umbrella organisation of independent welfare organisations in Bavaria. We are guided by the principles of openness, diversity and tolerance. We see ourselves both as a socio-political lobbyist and as a service provider for our more than 800 member organisations.