Nursing assistant (f/m/d)
For our senior citizens' and nursing home St. Franziskus in a central location of Pfaffenhofen, we are looking for a full-time or part-time nursing specialist to strengthen our team as soon as possible, preferably on permanent night watch.
- Performing basic care
- Serving food and drinks to the residents of the facility
- Observing and recognising the condition and changes in the behaviour and condition of residents
We offer you.
- Appreciative corporate culture
- Appropriate training period
- Interesting work in a committed team
- Modern care facility with very good equipment
- Occupational health management
- Reliable duty roster
- Wide range of training and further education opportunities
- Attractive remuneration according to current company agreement with extensive social benefits and supplementary pension scheme
- Pleasure in working with people
- Reliability and organisational skills
- Enjoy working with older people and people in need of care
- An even temper, perseverance and readiness for action
Gemeinnützige Paritätische Altenhilfe St. Franziskus GmbH
Ingolstädter Str. 28
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Paritätische Altenhilfe Bavaria
The Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband Landesverband Bayern e.V. is an umbrella organisation of independent welfare organisations in Bavaria. We are guided by the principles of openness, diversity and tolerance. We see ourselves both as a socio-political lobbyist and as a service provider for our more than 800 member organisations.