Employee for care transition or occupancy management
To strengthen our team at the Haus am Valentinspark in Unterschleißheim, we are looking for a part-time employee (approx. 30 hours per week) for care transition and occupancy management.
- Contact person for social services and relatives regarding admission management
- Conducting interviews to clarify individual needs with the resident, * relatives, carers, caregivers, etc.
- Obtaining the necessary documents
- Close cooperation with the resident administration and the housekeeping management
We offer you.
- Interesting work in a committed team
- Wide range of training and further education opportunities
- Warm working atmosphere
- Open, lively communication
- Secure job in an established company
- An appreciative corporate culture
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted local transport
- High family awareness
- Ideally, you have experience in care transition or occupancy management
Gemeinnützige PARITÄTISCHE Altenhilfe GmbH Unterschleißheim
Haus am Valentinspark
Zu Händen Frau Mirela Vukoje
Monikaweg 1 - 3
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Paritätische Altenhilfe Bavaria
The Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband Landesverband Bayern e.V. is an umbrella organisation of independent welfare organisations in Bavaria. We are guided by the principles of openness, diversity and tolerance. We see ourselves both as a socio-political lobbyist and as a service provider for our more than 800 member organisations.