For our team Haus am Rosepark in Bayreuth we are looking for a part-time or full-time cook in early shift, little weekend work guaranteed.
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparation of meals taking into account nutritional, economic and ecological aspects
We offer you.
- Warm working atmosphere
- Appreciation for your performance
- Open, lively communication
- Future-proof workplace in the social economy
- New, modern canteen kitchen
- Performance-oriented and fair remuneration, based on the pay grade (TVöD) (German collective wage agreement)
- Bonus system
- Completed cook training
Gemeinnützige Paritätische Altenhilfe GmbH
Haus am Rosepark
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Paritätische Altenhilfe Bavaria
The Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband Landesverband Bayern e.V. is an umbrella organisation of independent welfare organisations in Bavaria. We are guided by the principles of openness, diversity and tolerance. We see ourselves both as a socio-political lobbyist and as a service provider for our more than 800 member organisations.